- RT @Lothlorion73: Stargazing at great knotley...thanks @NorthEssexAstro https://t.co/pezzXig6fQ 11 hours ago
- You're more than welcome Chris. twitter.com/lothlorion73/s… 11 hours ago
- The people of Essex are stumbling around blinking and looked at the sky in confusion this morning due to the... fb.me/2AbujSwcN 15 hours ago
NEAS Member Photos
- S&T Webinar: When’s the Next Solar Eclipse?If you loved seeing August's solar eclipse and are eager to see another one, don't miss this live webinar on upcoming total and annular solar eclipses. The post S&T Webinar: When’s the Next Solar Eclipse? appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Puffed-Up Hot Jupiter Is Surprisingly DarkResearchers have found that a football-shaped, ultra-hot gas giant that’s being devoured by its host star is also one of the least reflective exoplanets ever found. The post Puffed-Up Hot Jupiter Is Surprisingly Dark appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Some Cosmic Rays Come from Outside the GalaxyAstronomers have detected more extremely energetic cosmic particles coming from one side of the sky than the other. The post Some Cosmic Rays Come from Outside the Galaxy appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- S&T Webinar: When’s the Next Solar Eclipse?