- Come join us on 21st April for an evening under the stars outside and inside!!! Our partners at Abberton... fb.me/6HmeNfRcP 2 days ago
- 03-22-2017 Central Cygnus Skyscape In cosmic brush strokes of glowing hydrogen gas, this beautiful skyscape... fb.me/8EnUMXYA0 3 days ago
- 'Central Cygnus Skyscape' image from the #NASA_App antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap170322.… https://t.co/vWwjI0TxnY 3 days ago
NEAS Member Photos
- Bright Supernova Erupts in NGC 5643 in LupusA recently discovered supernova in Lupus now shines around magnitude +11.5, bright enough to see in a modest telescope. With photos and maps, we'll get you there. I wished I lived in Georgia and not just for the peach trees and warmer weather. No, I'd be able to get up early tomorrow morning to marvel at a new, bright supernova too far south to see […]
- Runaway Star Points to Stellar Nursery Free-for-allThe discovery of a runaway star in Hubble's image of the Orion Nebula suggests a stellar tussle ejected three stars 540 years ago. The post Runaway Star Points to Stellar Nursery Free-for-all appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Less Dark Matter in Young Galaxies?A new study of six young, star-forming galaxies suggests they have less dark matter than expected. But the results may say more about galaxy evolution than about the nature of dark matter. The post Less Dark Matter in Young Galaxies? appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Bright Supernova Erupts in NGC 5643 in Lupus