- Anyone out there still believe the moon landings were faked? NASA decides to release ALL there pics onto their... fb.me/1B8hdjqWj 1 day ago
- Who else thinks it's wrong that the program about becoming an astronaut has been bumped this week because of the darts? DARTS?!?! 2 days ago
- This is why observing the sun is hugely important to us! We recently dodged a bullet!... fb.me/3DQhVB7yE 2 days ago
NEAS Member Photos
- Kepler Discovers Pulsations in the PleiadesThe exoplanet-hunting Kepler satellite has long monitored thousands of stars, but the brightest ones have largely remained out of its reach — until now. The post Kepler Discovers Pulsations in the Pleiades appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- An Atmosphere of Heavy MetalsResearchers have found strong evidence of titanium oxide in the atmosphere of a hot giant planet, adding new insights to the complex motions of these planets’ extreme atmospheres. The post An Atmosphere of Heavy Metals appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- New Map of Water in Moon DustA new analysis maps out water across the lunar surface, revealing how its abundance changes with latitude. The post New Map of Water in Moon Dust appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Kepler Discovers Pulsations in the Pleiades