- Just in case you thought people yrs ago thought earth was flat....! facebook.com/businessinside… 36 minutes ago
- Making the most whilst it's lovely and sunny. Each sunspot is at least 3-4 times size of earth and so is the... fb.me/8ISx3Suaf 9 hours ago
- Cloud dodging but we did get amazing views of this string of sunspots earlier at Abberton reservoir. @EWTAbberton https://t.co/hKG2ddbhjT 1 day ago
NEAS Member Photos
- Eclipse Weather: Decision TimeWith the eclipse just a few days away on Monday, now is the time to start taking stock of the weather forecast — and making decisions. The post Eclipse Weather: Decision Time appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Where to Watch the Solar Eclipse OnlineMultiple organizations are live-streaming the total solar eclipse from groundbased telescopes, racing Volvos, and high-altitude balloons — take a look! The post Where to Watch the Solar Eclipse Online appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- The White Dwarf That SurvivedA peculiar white dwarf could be what’s left after a failed supernova explosion. The post The White Dwarf That Survived appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Eclipse Weather: Decision Time