- As we go through the website's archives, we thought you'd like to see this post from NEAS member Terry Regan.... fb.me/Hh7howeY 2 days ago
- We’ve moved Hello there! We have a new shiny website which you can find at northessexastro.co.uk... fb.me/1A7ygZaQx 4 days ago
- To celebrate the launch of our lovely new web site, and just in time for Christmas shopping (hint!) we've produced.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
NEAS Member Photos
- Arecibo Observatory Weathers Funding UncertaintyThe U.S. National Science Foundation will continue to fund the iconic radio dish, though at a much-reduced level, as it seeks partners to share in the facility's operation. The post Arecibo Observatory Weathers Funding Uncertainty appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- The Lost LED Revolution: Light Pollution Is IncreasingThe transition from sodium lights to LEDs, the so-called “lighting revolution”, was supposed to reduce energy consumption and bring back the starry sky, but new satellite data indicate it’s not working out that way. The post The Lost LED Revolution: Light Pollution Is Increasing appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Invite Ross 128 Over This ThanksgivingWith exoplanet Ross 128b in the news, we pay a visit to the star that sustains this potentially habitable exoplanet. The post Invite Ross 128 Over This Thanksgiving appeared first on Sky & Telescope.
- Arecibo Observatory Weathers Funding Uncertainty