Space Quiz #1
This month’s space quiz has ten questions for you, all based around the Solar System:
2. Which comet was highly visible from Earth in 1997?
3. What does the “Bishop’s Ring” encircle?
4. How long does it take for sunlight to reach the Earth?
5. What planet is often referred to as the Morning Star?
6. Where would you find the “Marsh of Sleep”?
7. What is the Latin name for the Southern Lights?
9. Which Essex-born astronomer famously missed out on the discovery of Neptune?
10. In 2006 Pluto was reclassified as what type of object?